▒ allMad


















I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
We're all mad here.
But then, shall I never get any older than I am now? That'll be a comfort, one way -- never to be an old woman -- but then -- always to have lessons to learn!
If everybody minded their own business, the world would go around a great deal faster than it does.





_sound° Mixmag Presents Disco 2006 Mixed by Erol Alkan

01 Justice - Waters Of Nazareth (Erol Alkan's Durrr Durrr Durrrrrr
Re-edit)
02 SebastiAn - Walkman (SebastiAn's Werol Alkman Edit)
03 Mr Oizo - Half An Edit
04 Headman - Moisture (Mustapha 3000 Remix)
05 Lark - Animal's Claw (In Flagranti Edit)
06 Herbert - Moving Like A Train (Smith N Hack Remix)
07 Claude Von Stroke - The Whistler
08 Spiller - Jumbo (Re-edit)
09 Spank Rock - Bump (Switch Mix)
10 Hi Jack - Hi Jackin (Herve Mix)
11 Peaches - Downtown (Simian Mobile Disco Remix)
12 Johannes Heil - Warrior Of Light (Re-edit)
13 Digitalism - Jupiter Room (Erol Alkan's Simple Yet Effective Edit
14 The Knife - Like A Pen (Thomas Schumacher Remix)
15 Hot Chip - Boy From School (Erol Alkan's Extended Re-rework)


ReBlog





Uffie || Pop The Glock (SebastiAn Remix)