robotic love...if this is love, angels die with you



Drop it, it's dead
We drop it
And took the body home
Sad eyes

Eyes lit
I want short breaths
I've got dark eye lids

Nice breasts
I need the sun in to repent 

I'll do my scientific best to command your fleet...

got to escape now.
dance to escape now. 

Robotic love
I'm programmed to rust

When love absorbs. War! War! The tympanum.
A sail! A veil awave upon the waves.
When first he saw. Alice!

Avowal. Sonnez. I could. Rebound of garter. Not leave thee.
Smack. La cloche! Thigh smack. Avowal. Warm. Sweetheart,
Goodbye!

If this is love
Then im fucking proud of it

Its spitting
Angels die with you 

I'm just saying
May your face
Minimize the human race
This way we can be together
Make threats to switchblade lovers

Okay baby
It's been so long
Since the cityscape had episodes 


_sound° crystal castles | crystal castles & Remixed rewired[one]
_sound° crystal castles | crystal castles & Remixed rewired[two]

ReBlog

Isla encantada - Pixies



La amistad disminuye cuando hay demasiada felicidad de una parte y demasiada desgracia de la otra. ISABEL DE RUMANIA