°omar rodriguez group



painless, fearless
ey kitegirl
enjoy my muerte inoxia

y si no respiro, no es porque no quiera,
mi mente enloquece cuando los ojos
se llenan de la imagen de tus labios...
de el sonido de tu corazón,
de eso que tu ves en mi.

without shields, without landlord or slave
my smooshgirl
intoxicate my muerte inoxia

colorfull atmosphere surround us
breathless, coldless...
feel my muerte inoxia

dont wait until tomorrow
perhaps it´ll ever happen
dont think about the past
it´s game over
give me muerte inoxia

y si no respiro, no es porque no quiera,
mi mente enloquece cuando los dedos
recorren tu silueta ...

colorblind atmosphere crush me
senseless, movelessbody
rainbow girl
drink my muerte inoxia


_sound°Omar Rodriguez Group {amsterdam}

_sound°Omar Rodriguez Group {cologne}

all you need for a movie is a gun and a girl - jean-luc godard